Soal penilaian akhir tahun bahasa inggris semester 2 ini merupakan soal yang dibuat untuk siswa kelas 10 SMA/MA/SMK segala program penjurusan dan kejuruan.
Soal ini berisi 20 soal yang bisa digunakan sebagai sarana melatih kemampuan kognitif pelajaran bahasa inggris.
Selengkapnya, silakan perhatikan soal PAT bahasa inggris tersebut di bawah ini.
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/program : X / MIPA & IPS / Semua Kejuruan
Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang paling tepat pada salah satu huruf jawaban A,B,C,D atau E pada lembar jawaban !
The sugar glider is a marsupial, just like the other Australia animals – the Kangaroo, the koala and the wombat for instant. The sugar glider is a possum – very similar to the tupai in Indonesia. It basically lives in trees. It eats leaves and fruit. However, the Australia sugar glider has a very special skill. It can jump from tree to tree like a tupai but it can also ‘sort of fly’ as well. In fact, it glides or terbang laying in Bahasa Indonesia. When it jumps from one tree to another it spreads its four legs out wide; and its extra skin also spreads out and function like a parachute.
1. What does the text mainly tell us about?
A. The koala
B. The wombat
C. The kangaroo
D. The sugar glider
E. Australian animals
2. Why can sugar glider jump from tree to tree?
A. It eats leaves and fruit
B. It basically lives in trees
C. It basically lives in trees
D. It can spread its legs and skin out wide.
E. It is very similar to the tupai in Indonesia
Breakfast is provided free of charge. We also have special discount on food and drinks at our restaurant for all registered guests. On top of that, there’s a fifty percent discount for children below 12 at our restaurant. We are located close to the apple garden and butterfly farm. You can also see the sunset and sunrise from our room. Children would also be entitled to free horse riding lessons every morning. Rp.430, 000 per nightCOOL HEVEN, BATU HIGHLANDS, MALANGReservation : (0341) 7689980Email : email@example.com
3. Which is free of charge in the hotel?
A. Having food and drinks in the restaurant.
B. Having breakfast and horse riding lesson
C. Entering the apple garden
D. Staying for nights.
E. Registered guest
4. “On top of that, there’s a fifty percent discount for children below 12 at our restaurant.”
The underlined word means......
E. In the age of
5. Have you ever....him?
D. Been met
E. Been meeting
6. Mr. And Mrs. Anandra ... that house in 1987.
C. Has bought
D. Are buying
E. Have bought
7. I .... any parties since I lived in this town.
C. Has attended
D. Am attending
E. Have attended
8. Anna ....(not see) the movie “Inception” in the cinema yet.
A. Didn’t see
B. Have seen
C. Hasn’t seen
D. Doesn’t see
E. Is not seeing
9. “You look so unhappy, Anton. What’s the matter?”
“My father .... his job.”
C. Is losing
D. Has just lost
E. Has been losing
10. “When are you going to tell your sister the good news?”
“When she .... front her business trip?”
B. Is returning
C. Had returned
D. Will be returning
E. Is going to return
11. The book that I .... in the classroom was found by Adi.
A. Had left
B. Have left
C. Was leaving
D. Would have left
E. Had been leaving
12. My birhday party will be celebrated .... Sunday ....07.30 p.m
A. In - at
B. In – on
C. At – on
D. On – in
E. On - at
13. They have visited their grandmother .....
C. Last week
D. Several times
E. Two days ago
14. This is an expression of surprising .....
A. Thank you
B. I’d love you
C. I don’t believe you
D. I’m fine, thank you
E. I’m sorry to hear that
15. I’m tired. I’m (go) to bed now
E. Go on
16. “Bambang looks very happy today!
“Don’t you know he ....to General Manager.
A. Has promoted
B. Has to promote
C. To be promoted
D. Being promoted
E. Has been promoted
17. You seem to be waiting for something these days.
“That’s true. I’m waiting .... for an interview.”
C. To called
D. Be called
E. To be called
18. Arrange these sentences into a good text …
1. We drank tea but we didn’t order the same food.2. I met my old friend, Sinta.3. Then I came to Sinta and said, “Sinta, I am sorry but I forgot to bring my wallet.”4. Last Sunday I had a dinner in a restaurant.5. When I wanted to pay for the bill, I couldn’t find my wallet.6. We sat at the same table and began to talk.7. I was embarrassed.
The correct arrangement is ….
19. Arrange these sentences into a good text …
1. Nearly the end of their action, one of them dropped a plate.2. First, three clowns ran into the centre ring and did somersault.3. Not only hit each other, the clown also juggled balls and plates.4. Suddenly, a spotlight shone on the entrance to the circus.5. People busted into laughter while I wondered why people don’t laugh when they broke plates at home.6. Then, they made funny faces and slapstick actions that made the audience laughed,7. After sitting for a second, the lamp dimmed.8. Last night my family went to see a circus.
The correct arrangement is ......
A. 2-6-4-1 -3-5-7-8
20. Still I dream he’d come to me
And we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are atorms we cannot weather
The rhyme scheme of the verse above is .......