Selamat siang, kawan semuanya. Apa kabar? Semoga semoga baik, sehat dan bisa belajar lagi seperti biasanya. Amiin.
Pada postingan kali ini, kami akan membagikan contoh soal bahasa dan sastra inggris lintas minat kelas 12 SMA/MA/SMK.
Seperti yang kalian ketahui, selain mempelajari mata pelajaran bahasa inggris, siswa sma juga diberikan pelajaran lintas minat yakni sastra inggris.
Nah, setelah sebelumnya kami mengunggah Kumpulan Soal Ujian Sekolah Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 beserta Jawabannya, pada hari yang baik ini kami akan memgupload soal ujian sekolah mata pelajaran bahasa dan sastra inggris atau bahasa inggris lintas minat.
Tujuan diunggahnya soal paket ini, tidak lain hanyalah untuk membantu kawan-kawan semuanya untuk belajar dan sebagai bank soal yang bisa kawan-kawan kunjungi di lain waktu.
Adapun kunci jawaban dari soal-soal ini terletak setelah soal terakhir, jadi lebih baik silakan berlatih dulu baru kemudian cocokkan jawaban kalian pada kunci jawaban di bawah atau akhir soal.
Untuk selengkapnya, silakan perhatikan artikel di bawah ini.
PETUNJUK KHUSUSbaca juga:
- Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang paling tepat pada soal pilihan ganda, dengan menghitamkan (•) pada A, B, C, D, atau E pada lembar jawaban yang tersedia!
dengan tepat soal uraian pada lembar jawab uraian.
This text is for questions number 1 - 2
1. What is the form about?
A. Insurance company
B. Insurance proxy.
C. General meeting.
D. Proxy of meeting.
E. Annual report.
2. The function of the revenue stamp in the form is for ….
This text is for questions number 3 - 4
A. meet alumnight commitee3. The advertisement is made to invite the big family of Camp Morasha to ….
B. join the nostalgic evening
C. join Morasha celebrities
D. get great entertainment
E. obtain a lot of surprises
4. From the advertisement, we know that ….
A. the event will be conducted in the beginning of March
B. there may be a few of alumnus who don’t get the invitation
C. all kinds of delicious food can be found in the interesting event
D. the invitee must meet the alumnight committee directly for the event
E. spouses, junior staff, parents and friends can participate in great event
This text is for questions number 5 - 7
5. What is the text about?
A. Information about agile aircraft.
B. Description of helicopter kinds.
C. Information about helicopter use.
D. Description of helicopter in brief.
E. Explanation of helicopter superiority.
6. It can be inferred from the text that ...
A. Helicopter is the best vehicle to fight fires
B. It’s comfortable to stay with special outdoor
C. Helicopter is the fastest vehicle in the world
D. Helicopter only has one main rotor in the tail
E. People can easily reach hard access by helicopter
7. Helicopters typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail. They counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
The correct combination for the two sentences is ….
A. Helicopters which typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
B. Helicopters who typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
C. Helicopters typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail which counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
D. Helicopters that typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
E. Helicopters typically have one main rotor and one smaller rotor in the tail who counter the torque effect like stopping the helicopter from spinning in the opposite direction.
This text is for questions number 8 - 9.
8. From the text, we know that the man is ... whereas the man’s father is....
A. modest, indifferent
B. respectful, generous
C. stubborn, mean
D. humble, calm
E. selfish, patient
9. Which of the following proverbs matches the story?
A. Like father, like son.
B. A change is as good as a rest.
C. Things past cannot be recalled.
D. All things come to those who wait.
E. It is better to be born lucky than rich.
This text is for questions number 10 - 11.
10. What is the song about?
A. Faithful boy.
B. Love struggle.
C. Love sacrifice.
D. Love backbiting.
E. Believable promise.
11. What can we learn from the song?
A. To get somebody we love, we need to convince that we can be the best one for him/her.
B. A boy will get a girl he loves if he can treat the girl whenever and wherever she wants.
C. To reach our dream, the only thing we can do is just waiting for the luck coming to us.
D. Never feel sad to get what we want. “Good looking” will win the other’s heart easily.
E. To obtain the other’s heart, we must show who we are and where we come from.
This text is for question number 12
Ani : I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth. I am dissolved into air. What am I?
Dani : …………………………………………………….
12. What is the best answer of the riddle?
E. Black paper.
This text is for questions number 13 - 15.
William Shakespeare is one of the world’s greatest writers. He wrote plays for the theatre. He wrote poetry too. He was born in 1564. He grew up in Tudor England in the time of Queen Elizabeth I.
Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon, in England. Later he went to London, to be an actor. But he became famous for writing plays. His friends said he was the best writer of his time. Most people now say he was the best of all time.
Shakespeare lived more than 400 years ago. Yet people still go to see his plays.
Shakespeare plays are performed all over the world. Students study Shakespeare in school and at university. People writes books about Shakespeare. There are Shakespeare theatres and Shakespeare festivals.
He lived in exciting times. Francis Drake sailed around the world (1577-1580). Shakespeare was probably in London when the Spanish Armada sailed to attack England in 1588. He saw the coronation of King James I in 1603. 1605 was the year of the Gunpowder Plot and Guy Fawkes. Shakespeare died in 1616.
A. He helped Spanish Armada to attack England.
B. He moved to London to become an actor.
C. He attended King James’ coronation.
D. He was a friend of Francis Drake.
E. He was the best writer of all time.
14. What can be inferred from the text?
A. Students studied Shakespeare’s plays to honour him as national actor.
B. King James I helped William Shakespeare to become famous.
C. Spanish Armada attacked England for its greatest writer.
D. Queen Elizabeth I was as the same ages as Shakespeare.
E. William Shakespeare was well known as a play writer.
15. “Shakespeare lived more than 400 years ago. Yet people still go to see his plays.”
The underlined word is closest in meaning to….
A. to show
B. to care
C. to find
D. to watch
E. to like
This text is for questions number 16 - 18.
D. had started
E. was starting
D. had happened
E. has happened
D. will reply
E. has replied
This text is for questions number 19 - 21.
As we know there is so much water in the world. There are many kinds of water that we can consume every day all time.
Consuming water can be made as therapy of disease, because water that we consume with enough amounts and the right method can purify of poisons in our body. The therapy of water can save water availability in the body.
Therapy of water can keep the beauty too. Skins is the out part of the body that has contact with dirty air, sun light and pollutions. To keep the skin elasticity, water is needed in the enough amounts. Water can dampen of skin until not easy to dry and make crimp.
To keep the balancing of size body, water is needed. In fact, water can increase the metabolism and pressing of eat desire. Consume a lot of water can filtrate much calories.
So, let’s consume water everyday at least eight glasses to keep our health and beauty. But, the water must be clean and hygiene. Find, buy and consume the best mineral water!
19. How can water protect us from illness?
A. It cleanses poisons in our body.
B. It cures the disease in seconds.
C. It dampens the skin on the body.
D. It absorbs poison from the blood.
E. It stores enough liquid for the body.
20. What can we conclude from the text?
A. By cooking our water, we can keep our beauty.
B. By having mineral water, we will keep our health.
C. By consuming enough water, we can clean our blood.
D. By consuming a lot of water, we can increase desire to eat.
E. By drinking enough water, we can be healthy and beautiful.
21. Drinking enough amount of water will ... the skin to prevent wrinkles.
This text is for questions number 22 - 23.
Semarang --- Alf Rodway
Blured, Gambang Semarang was heard
Silence was broken, flying free like bird
Going back to talk to my great city
Taking me back to the sweet day
The beautiful story was started
Series of moments was recorded
Its beauty spoiled my eyes
Till this mouth got speechless
A lot of options to have refreshments
Varies from nature till the ancients
Walking along the memory
Tasting the unique culinary
Lumpia, Boneless milkfish, Wingko Babat
Evoking this appetite, pleasing this heart
Feeling full, then 5 minutes moved quickly
“5 days war in Semarang” was in history
Lawang sewu and Satya Mandala museum
Reminding us to the falling fragrant bloom
Having proven their endless anxiety
for freedom wanted by this country
Semarang …oh …Semarang...
Praise to you has never sunk
22. The poem tells us about ….
A. Semarang history
B. praise to Semarang
C. options in Semarang
D. Gambang Semarang
E. Semarang’s culinary
23. Evoking this appetite, pleasing this heart. The underlined word means….
This text is for questions number 24 - 25.
There are a lot of research on both humans and animals on the effects of caffeine, and there is often thought that too much is bad for us. There is no conclusive evidence to implicate caffeine consumption as being significantly harmful to health, but there still is controversy with this, as there are still some negative effects associated with caffeine consumption. Having some caffeine daily is ok, but using food and exercise strategies listed below, will certainly help in reducing fatigue and avoiding caffeine addiction.
24. What is being discussed in the text?
A. Why should people consume caffeine?
B. The beneficial of caffeine consumption.
C. The bad effects of caffeine consumption.
D. The caffeine consumption is good or bad?
E. Why should people not consume caffeine?
25. On which side does the writer stand?
A. He absolutely rejects caffeine.
B. He has a dependency to caffeine.
C. He can’t stand to consume caffeine
D. He does not take any side for the argument.
E. He supports people who consume caffeine.
This text is for questions number 26 - 27.
26. It can be concluded that the text is written to ....
A. inspire us how to make a good film.
B. learn how to avoid conflict in family.
C. know the strong characters of the film.
D. appreciate family love and one’s dream.
E. learn how to pray for deceased family members.
27. The writer has any idea that ....
A. the film about family will be so boring.
B. the conflicts are unsolved and complicated
C. the voice of actors are plain and uninteresting.
D. the audience will get less enthusiasm about the film.
E. this film deserves to watch for its lessons of morality.
This text is for questions number 28 - 29.
28. The purpose of the banner is to …
A. convince readers that global warming is dangerous.
B. explain the steps to reduce global warming detailly.
C. persuade readers to have a good manner in this life.
D. inform what to do to minimize global warming.
E. inform that global warming gives bad impacts.
29. Which of the followings is not true based on the text? We have to ….
A. use environmentally friendly transport
B. save earth from global warming
C. switch off and save electricity
D. plant and save trees on earth
E. reduce, misuse and recycle
This text is for questions number 30 - 31.
30. What is mainly discussed from the passage above?
A. How tablets and books are used.
B. Describing the usage of tablets and books.
C. Presenting some ideas about tablets and books.
D. The importance of tablets for students than books.
E. The view about the people preference in using tablets.
31. What is the main idea of paragraph 2 and 3?
A. Both paragraph 2 and 3 discuss about the usages of tablets in more detail.
B. Paragraph 2 declines the ideas of using tablets, but paragraph 3 supports them.
C. Paragraph 2 discusses the tablets benefits, whereas paragraph 3 discusses tablets disadvantages
D. Paragraph 2 shows the disagreement with the usage of tablets, otherwise paragraph 3 tells the agreement with tablets.
E. Paragraph 2 says that tablets can give more disadvantages than books, but paragraph 3 gives many advantages of tablets than books.
This text is for questions number 32 - 33.
32. What is the leaflet about?
A. Skin problem.
B. Smooth skin care.
C. Cosmetics prices.
D. Cosmetics discount.
E. Cosmetics promotion. .
33. The following statements are true based on the leaflet, except:
A. Buyers can come directly to Mahartama street to get the cosmetic.
B. There are various kinds of cosmetics offered by Clarins cosmetic.
C. To get more information, buyers can contact 08139171933.
D. The 6th buyer will get a package and also discount 30 %.
E. A shinning skin will be gotten if the cosmetics are used.
This text is for questions number 34 - 36.
A. has been updated
B. will be updated
C. was updated
D. is updating
A. can use
B. can be used
C. may be used
D. will be used
E. should be used
B. is taken
C. has taken
D. was taken
E. will be taken
This text is for questions number 37 - 41.
123 Alphabet Drive
Los Angeles, California 90002
15 November 2017
Ms. Jennifer Luke
Supervisor of Product Development
Pet Supply Provider, Inc.
472 Canine Road
Los Angeles, California 90002
Dear Ms. Luke:
It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference last week. As we discussed, I sincerely believe that the widget gizmo produced by Company, Inc. can greatly streamline your production process. If you are still willing, I would like to bring some of the key members of my team along with me to meet with you at Pet Supply Provider, Inc. We would like to give you an overview of our services and discuss with you the best plan to suit your needs.
Meeting in person would allow us to fully evaluate your wants and needs. Our team is available to meet at time this week or next. Please let me know, at your earliest convenience, when you would be available.
37. What is the topic of the text?
A. Evaluating the need of new widgets.
B. Fulfilling the lack of production team.
C. Promoting the product of the company.
D. Giving overview about Company, Inc.
E. Discussing the product of Pet Supply Provider.
38. Why Mr. Williams and his team suggest Ms. Luke to meet personally?
A. to value her company’s best demand.
B. to increase her company’s profile.
C. to satisfy their company’s effort.
D. to evaluate their team correctly.
E. to gather her team properly.
39. What can we infer from the text?
A. Mr. Williams wants to meet Ms. Luke to offer his company’s service.
B. Mr. Williams schedules the meeting with Ms. Luke next week at her office.
C. Mr. William trains Ms. Luke’s team to increase the production of her company.
D. Mr. Williams shows Ms. Luke an overview of his company’s production process.
E. Mr. Williams conducts a meeting with Ms. Luke to streamline the company’s production.
40. We would like to give you an overview of our services and discuss with you the best plan to suit your needs.
What is the underlined word similar to?
41. Based on the above letter, where did Mr. Williams and Ms. Luke meet initially?
This text is for questions number 42 - 43
42. Write the generic structure of the passage above!
43. Write the writer’s conclusion about the passage above by using so that and such that!
44. Rearrange the jumbled paragraphs below into a meaningful text!
- From an early age, Valentina was interested in parachute jumping and it was this interest that led to her career as a cosmonaut. She made her first parachute jump under the guidance of the local Aviation Club in Yaroslavl at the age of 22, on 21 May 1959. Soon after, she set up the Textile Mill Workers’ Parachute Club and became its first committee leader. She was one of the five women selected as cosmonaut-candidates on February 16, 1962. While Valentina excelled in the physical training, she had more difficulty with rocket theory and spacecraft engineering.
- Valentina obtained a college-level education at the Zhukovskiy Military Air Academy from 1964 to 1969, and after her graduation, in October 1969, the female cosmonaut crew was disbanded. Although an all-female flight was consideredd aboard a Voskhod spacecraft in1965, this was cancelled after the near-disastrous flight of Voskhod 2.
- Valentina began school in 1945 in Yaroslavl at the age of eight. In 1953 she left school and began working, but continued her education by following a correspondence course. By 1961, she had gained a certificate in textile technology.
- On 14 June 1963, the rocket Vostok 5 was launcehd with cosmonaut Valeri Bykovsky aboard, and two days later, Valentina Tereshkove became the first woman in space aboard Vostok 6. The Russian space federation was unhappy with Tereshkova’s performance and she was not permitted to take manual control of the spacecraft as time of all the American astronauts put together.
- Valentina Tereshkova was born on 6 March 1937 in Maslennikovo, a small town of the former USSR. Her father, a tractor driver, was killed in action during the World War II. Her mother, Elena Federovna, worked in a textile factory.
- It had been planned for Vostok 5 to stay a record eight days in space, but Bykovsky had trouble with his hea regulation system and had to return to Earth after five days only three hours after Vostok 6.
- Tereshkova married Andrian Nikolayev, the only bachelor cosmonaut to have flown in space, on 3 November 1963, and on 8 June 1964 Valentina gave birth to a daughter, Elena Andrianovna, who later went on to become a doctor. But the marriage did not last long and the ‘space family’ fell apart.
45. Write the best advice for completing the text bellow!
KUNCI JAWABAN SOAL BAHASA DAN SASTRA INGGRIS PEMINATAN/ LINAT PAKET 1 KURIKULUM 2013
A. PILIHAN GANDA
41. Mr. Williams and Ms. Luke met at the conference initially.
2 and 3
43. a. The novel language is so easy to understand that the readers will love to read it.
b. This novel has such a good plot that the readers will not feel bored to read it.
(and any possible answers)
44. 5 – 3 – 1 – 4 – 6 – 7 – 2
45. Seeing the facts, we should be able to filter the cultures which are inappropriate with our own culture, faith or customs having been taught by our parents and teachers. Besides, we should be proud to have or apply our culture, so we will not lose our national identity.
(Any possible answers)